Friday, December 19, 2008

The Call

So my parents were on their way to my brothers house in St. Paul from Georgia. They freaked in Chicago because they were expecting a foot of snow (which they did end up getting!) I told them not to stay in Chicago...just head north to our house stay the night and then when the roads are clear they can head to Rick's house (my brother!)

My brother freaked! He is so weird....I guess he just wanted them to hunker down in Chicago. They would have been stuck for two days!

They are here and so happy! I think it is nicer to stay at someones house than stuck in a hotel!

The only thing is we need to outfit them for the weather. My dad is wearing a leather coat and my mom only has a fleece sweatshirt...OMG! They are going to freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment