Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Are Starving...

Well, don't feel too bad for us! We are only hungry because we cut off the food train! Doug and I started the Feb. Challenge a few days early so that we can be ready for our Health Assessment. It is on Feb 10th and you have to have a better score than last year or you have to pay more for your insurance...YIKES!

I am hungry but I really do feel good! I am trying to remember that food is just fuel. It is just what gets you through the day. All the cookies, crackers and cheese and fast food is just something that we want. I really don't need it!

These last four days have been UBER tough on Doug! He is hungry and I don't think he is use to that feeling! The hardest part for him has been not eating or DRINKING (other than water) three hours before bed. He likes to have a beer or three while watching TV.

Here is the good news. We have both lost three pounds, BUT better yet my favorite jeans fit pretty good right now!

Give the Feb. Challenge a shot...but be ready for it to be hard! Details are in the last post or on Facebook under February Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment