Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Girls Only Ski BUS!


We really kicked the Girls Only Ski Bus up a notch this year! In the last few years we have only gone up and back in one day and believe me it has been a PARTY! The year we are leaving Feb 20th (Friday NIGHT) and NOT coming home till Sunday late! We are stopping at The Bar on Lyndale in Appleton, and at the Bull and Bear in Green Bay! Then we will party all the way up to the hotel!

We have to try and pace ourselves because it will be two full days of skiing at Norway Mt. If you have never skied no worries..they are giving everyone lessons and rentals! I am not sure if you know this by listening to the show but I LOVE WINTER SPORTS! I love to downhill, skate ski, classic ski, snow shoe. You name it and I am all over it in the winter time! I promise to ski with all of you!

We will be giving away nine spots on the limo bus (right I said LIMO BUS!) So listen each morning to get a seat for you and a friend. We will have some serious fun and NO responsibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment