Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day

So, I felt like having an Earth Day work out! I headed to High Cliff and rode my bike around the East side of the lake to the windmills at the end of Lake Shore Drive. I had so much fun bombing down all the hills, checking out all the farms and seeing all the trees budding out! I headed back UP the same road along the lake and told myself it is Earth Day...enjoy the wind! I then headed out for a short run at High Cliff. The best part of the day was when I saw that the trillium are blooming...I love those flowers! I took my Earth Day work out a little further by taking off my shoes and barefoot running for the last few minutes! It was CRAZY but great! I was going to go for a dip in the lake at the end of this celebration of the earth workout...but ran out of time! I had to fly to Cole's track meet...

What a great day just spending time outside! I appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment