Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sick of Saying I can't do Pull Ups!

My goal is to be able to do five pull ups by the time Thanksgiving rolls around...but really by the time my older brother comes!! He is the king of upper body strength! He is a rock climbing beast! Loves it, climbs even in the winter...ice climbing...totally CRAZY! I have NEVER been able to do pull ups. Well, since I did a couple of Ironman's I figured I can do just about anything I put my mind to...why not the thing that has evaded me for so many of my years???!! I have been working so hard. I can feel myself getting stronger. I can hardly do them but with a little assist I can do about 5. So, soon, I can just feel it...I will be doing them. I have done two with no help in the basement but Cole says I am cheating because I jump up to the bar??? Well, no matter how you look at it I am getting so much stronger and soon I will be doing them with no "jumping."

I plan on freaking my older brother out!!! I can't wait to say, watch this....and BAM roll out five of those puppies!!

Why not? I am sick of saying I can't do pull ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment