Wednesday, April 25, 2012

50 Shades of HOLY COW!

Honestly, I am not sure what to say about this book. I am totally addicted to this series! I am on book three.  Some women behind me at a baseball game were talking about how they are reading this book next for BOOK CLUB! Holy COW! I can not imagine sitting around talking about this one!!! These women have NO clue what they got themselves into! The one woman says, "I heard it is very PG-13." HELLO!!!!! IT is so Rated X! I have NO idea how they will be able to sit around and talk about this book!!!!  A great friend of mine read it and said all I know is I don't want my husband to read this because I don't want him getting an ideas! I am still laughing so hard about that!!!! Too funny!

This book actually made me blush...and that doesn't EVER happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment