Friday, May 8, 2009

Updated title for the worst patient in the world...

So Doug gets a new title! He has been such a good patient! He had his surgery yesterday morning at 8am and we were in the car driving home at 10am! That is insane! He was pretty wooggie on the way home and I was NOT sure how he was going to get in the house....but he made it! He was out of it for most of the day but then he just seemed to snap out of it! He was up and moving around...looking for food! He even helped Cole with homework last night! He sat outside and even sat on a stool in the kitchen!

He said to me last night...I think I could go back to do the show tomorrow! YIKES. I think we need to move a little slower big guy! I do think it is a distinct possibility that he could be back for Monday's show!

He has been such a great...(I hate to say it) LOW MAINTENANCE patient!

Mary Love

No comments:

Post a Comment