Monday, March 8, 2010

The Girls ONLY Ski Bus

Every year my friend Karen comes with me on the Girls ONLY ski bus! Well, except the year she blew out her ACL! She fixed that up and now she is back! This year, it was SO not easy for her to go! He father had a massive heartattack in MN on Feb 14th. She has been driving back and forth taking care of her mom and dad...needless to say it has been a crazy couple of weeks. She drove back from MN late Friday night just so she could make this day with me up in Norway! She is such a good friend and we enjoyed getting some time in the sun and on the snow! We snow shoed for a few hours and we skied a ton! I am lucky to have such a great friend. The ski bus was a lot of fun this year! I think everyone had a blast! I hope next year we do two buses! Look out Norway MT we are going to take over again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment