Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High Cliff Triathlon


First of all how AMAZING is it that we have High Cliff State Park in our back yard!? I go there all the time to run, and hike and spend time with my family! I just love it there. I get my State Park Sticker every year in January and use it like crazy! One of the best Triathlon's of the summer is coming up in just a few weeks! The High Cliff Triathlon: you still have time to sign up! Sign up here.

I did the Half Ironman distance last year and I seriously got my ass handed to me! No kidding! I can't wait to do it again to prove to myself that I can do a much better job! If I remember to drink a bit more on the bike and avoid tripping myself on the run I should be good. I will let you know!

There is a sprint too...so no excuses! The swim is super shallow, the bike course is so pretty you wont EVEN believe you are exercising, and the run...it one of the best runs you can find in NE Wisconsin. Sign up, pump up your tires, grab your running shoes and get going! You won't regret it!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment