Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The May challenge

So, the kids came up with the NO FAST FOOD challenge. At first I thought, oh boy...this will be hard for Doug. He likes to just swing through the drive thru all of the time. It is an easy answer for the insane life we have running all around all of the time. Well, we did it! I should say, Yeah...Doug DID IT! Although Emma was HILARIOUS when I asked what we should do for a reward...she said GO TO TOM'S! So cute! I was thinking a hike at High Cliff or even going out for ice cream. So now we will go for another month! Why not? Everyone agrees, it was WAY easier than we thought it would be. The key to it is to always have food on hand at home. I just had to be super prepared with lots of turkey and cheese sandwiches! You can make a little sandwich faster than you can go through the drive thru!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment