Thursday, November 18, 2010

$200 is all it takes...

I guess I did not realize you only have to put $200 down to save a seat on our Spring Break Trip to Jamaica!!! How sweet is that? So if you are interested put your money down on this trip right now and then you won't have to pay till after Christmas!! PERFECT!

7 nights in Jamaica...I can't wait! I had some serious mom guilt at first about going away for so long but now that I think about it Doug and I could really use some time alone! I can NOT remember being with just Doug for YEARS....probably 14 years to be exact!

I am more of the get up early and find some adventure kind of girl but Doug is more of a hang on the beach, get a tan and drink some serious beer kind of guy! BUT we are perfect for each other...I love that he knows how to relax and I love that he thinks I am crazy and fill my life with wild adventure! I can guarantee that I will leave no rock unturned in Jamaica! Zip lines, water falls, motorcycle tours, snorkeling, and anything else I can find!! I am so in...

Join us...I promise we will come back with some seriously great stories and memories!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment