Sunday, November 21, 2010

I had a million excuses...


I so did not want to go out in the rain and cold weather today and run! I had so many reason to not go. My calf hurt, my kids wanted me to hang and watch a movie with them all snuggled on the couch. I headed out to meet my friends just sort of going through the motions. When I was parking the car I saw this old man walking with his walker! My friend and I walked over to talk with this old guy and he said he just loved to get out everyday to get some fresh air! He made my day! He would walk about 100 yards, sit down in his car for a few minutes and then get out and walk again...he did this over and over! It was incredible and made me realize the power of fresh air and exercise.

Sometimes in life it is the simplest things that can help you to have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment