Friday, December 10, 2010

Here is what she really wants for Christmas...

We are giving away a trip for two to Vegas. I am SOOOO SHOCKED at the amount of women who have written to me to say they want to go with their boyfriend or husband to Vegas for the weekend. ALL the women are saying the same thing...they want some time with you GUYS. Just the two of you...no interruptions, no one else!! This is good news don't ya think! All they want for Christmas is YOU!!!!

I think Vegas would be nice but if this is really true I think you should give them the gift of seven nights in Jamaica!! Come with us, bring you sweet heart, reconnect take the time to say..."ya I dig you!!!" I bet the rest of the year will be SO much nicer, easier knowing you took the time to enjoy each other for ONE WEEK!

What if it was really JUST THAT EASY? For $200 you can reserve your seats on the charter with us to Jamaica. You can pay the rest later. www.959kissfm.com for all the details!

Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment