Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My 40th Birthday was PERFECT!


So I tried to ski 40K on my birthday but I ran out of steam (seriously out of steam) at 25K. I had so much fun I don't even care that I didn't make it! It was the best day ever on the snow. My first day back on skis for the season and I have to say it felt great!

When I got home I spent some time with Cole (eating...because that is what teenagers do!) And it was so nice.

Our neighbor boy (my adopted son) came over with the nicest present and a note that was literally the sweetest thing I have ever read! He is the most amazing guy! I just love him!! The perfect 17 year old...I swear! When he leaves for college I will be the biggest mess!

Then Doug and Em came home from basketball and it was presents and CAKE!!! Doug got me tickets to Kenny Chesney at Lambeau Field this summer! I can NOT wait to be a part of that!! Emma made me a bracelet and it is so sweet! She wrote me the greatest card!! It was so nice. The cake was amazing. THE best part was sitting around the table just talking and laughing!! I have the greatest family and friends.

Thanks for the best b-day!

Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment