Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guest Blogger: Kyle the Bachelor

Florida 2009
I love traveling... I was just in Florida back in May. See link for some video fun I made. It was a week long vacation so one would think that you would be refreshed and ready to go back to work and can work through the year leaving the possibility of another vacation a year away... I made it three weeks... Three weeks until I want/need another vacation. Call it the stress of the job or just the love of being in a warm(er) climate. Something about being able to sit outside at 8:00 in the morning and it being already 80 degrees just makes me really happy.

It also could be my love for Vegas that I want to go asap. Vegas was triggered because of the movie The Hangover. An exceptional movie that battles Old School and Wedding Crashers in the genre of comedy movies.

Speaking of movies, The Hangover has definitely been the best movie of the summer. Growing up with seven kids, the form of entertainment to keep all of us busy was movies and it carries over today. I'm a big summer movie guru. Wolverine (disappointing), Star Trek (not a treky fan), Angels and Demons (interesting but didn't merit a May release), and Terminator (seriously, an Arnold cameo!) were a mere disappointment and a few steps behind The Hangover. Could also be my love for Comedies. Hopefully Transformers 2 is just as entertaining as the first one.

Well I think that's all I got for the randomness in my head before 8:00. Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment