Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I almost have a 13 year old...

I never do these types of blogs but Cole is turning 13 in a few days and it just feels plain weird. Everyone always says it goes by so fast...but this has felt tooooo fast! He is the nicest kid! I love being around him...and I think that is a good thing since 13 can be a tricky age. He just loves everything and he is always game to do anything! There is not enough time in the day for this kid to do everything that he loves. He can hang with adults, he can handle his sister and her crazy little friends and of course he would play any sport any time of the day! He is really fun. My biggest job with him is keeping him reeled in...and I will gladly be the one to do that!

Ok, enough of that...I know...a little of the bragging mom goes a long way!

Lucky 13 starts in a few days!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment