Monday, October 4, 2010

My Phone DIED...


I did the upgrade for my phone and it never turned back on!! I was out of my mind for a few hours!!! SAD but super true. Funny how attached we are to these crazy phones! It is almost an extension of my hand. 24 hours later I had accepted the fact that it was going to be dead until at least TUESDAY....and after I had contacted all the people I had plans with for the weekend...I really felt GREAT! I spent all day Saturday just hanging with the kids with NO interruptions!! We had so much fun walking to the Farmer's Market, going to Lawrence University for brunch, and even went apple picking. I begged the kids to walk across this crazy old rail road track across the river. We baked cookies and they even had friends over...it was nice to call other mom's instead of texting them. It really felt like the best day ever! I think the kids would agree. I should maybe do this more often...

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment