Thursday, October 21, 2010

This sums up the phrase, "no excuses."


Honestly, this photo says it all to me. You can do anything you want in this life. It does not have to be an IRONMAN but it could be anything you want! You pick it...and go for it! I love what Burgandy from the Biggest Loser said on our show yesterday..."pick your hard, being fat is hard, sitting around doing nothing is hard, working out is hard, living life is hard...just pick your new hard!"

Rajesh Durbal is a triple amputee and just finished IM Hawaii in about 14 hours.

Mary~

3 comments:

  1. Mary,

    This picture is actually of me, Scott Rigsby, www.scottrigsby.com . I am the 1st double amputee to complete the Hawaiian Ironman. I was out there in Kona to watch the race and cheer for Rajesh Durbal, who raced on a pair of cycling and running feet that I had donated to him through my foundation, http://www.scottrigsbyfoundation.org/ . Email me your mailing address on Facebook and I will send you and Doug a signed copy of my new book, Unthinkable, http://www.amazon.com/Unthinkable-Scott-Rigsby/dp/1414333153

    All the very best on your Unthinkable journey!

    SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love this pic. Could I get a copy sent to me. Thanks.

    Scott Rigsby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Scott.

    Sorry I had the wrong name on the photo!! Can you send me your email and I will send you the photo for sure!

    I just love the photo and think it is super inspiring.

    Thanks for the note!

    Mary Love
    dougandmary@wcinet.com

    ReplyDelete