Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girlfriends Fall Fling...

I am so excited! I got asked to host this first ever Girlfriends Fall Fling in Green Bay! Let's get those kids back to school and then spend some time together shopping, eating and drinking (of course!!!!) It is September 17th and it starts with a fun brunch...with mimosa's and tons of prizes. TONS of local shops, restaurants, hotels and bars have HUGE deals for us!!!! There is even a shuttle bus to drag us around town from shop to shop! We will end the day with a fun Show and Share Happy Hour!! I will give away prizes for the best deals of the day, worst deal of the day, and even for the person who buys the most!!!

Check out the details of the day here!

Make sure to get tickets to this right away!!! I am sure it will sell out!

I just know we will all have a blast shopping til we literally drop!!!

Mary Love

No comments:

Post a Comment