Friday, August 26, 2011

Time to get a Mammogram


St. Elizabeth's Hospital started the coolest program for women! They created Walk In Wednesdays!! It is so easy and so fast! You can literally walk right in to the Breast Center at St. E's in Appleton and get a mammogram. No appointment needed at all! When I did it literally took me 30 minutes start to finish and that is with an extra little tour of the place!!

At first I was thinking...ummmm...I am only 40 why on earth would I get a mammogram??? BUT I guess the cancer society wants women starting at age 40 to get a mammogram EVERY YEAR!!! The sooner they catch something the faster they can get rid of it!! I like that idea!!!

I work so hard on being as healthy and strong as I can be so I am adding a mammogram to my list of things to do...and St. E's is making it SUPER easy for me to get that done each year!!

You can check out a virtual tour right here if you want to see just how nice and easy it really is...

Mary Love

No comments:

Post a Comment