Saturday, February 25, 2012

Follow me during the Birkie on Saturday

My third Birkebeiner!!! You can follow me if you want! Click here!!!!

Who knows how I will do??? Who knows what the conditions will be??? How will my asthma be? So many things to find out during this race!! Will my camelbak freeze walking to the start like last year? Will some crazed lunatic skier take me out like on the Pre-Birkie?

This is what I LOVE about xc skiing!! You just NEVER know what the day will bring! So many variables...you just have to take them as they come!

Things to remember: eat, drink, and go slow until you hit the half way (25k) mark (that is harder than it sounds!!!!)

Things to do: Smile, don't forget to look around, meet my friends (and Emma this year) at the Hayward Bakery at the end and eat a cookie!!!!

Life is good. I love adventures! I love finding what I am made of!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment