Monday, February 20, 2012

Losing weight is HARD!!!! But Biggest Loser Jennifer breaks through this week!!!!

Here is an email from Jennifer that really hit close to home!!! Thanks for sharing such private information!

Howdy,

I (jennifer) did not gain or lose. I know that is furstrating to hear, but concider this, I deal with depression and some times it last for days, which happned last week. usually during that time I have in the past eaten everything in my path, laid on the couch and refused to move, it is usually my diet destruction time. but this time. I was aware of what I was eaten, didn't go overboard, forced myself to workout, somewhat. this contest did help me through it and I thank you. so I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either and that is what I am happy for. On monday the 20th. you will be surprised, I have already lost some and hoping for more.

Linda lost 1 lb. she was dealing with weight from building muscle. trust me, she was extremely upset. so at the beginning of the previous week she had gained, but managed to loss what she gained and also the extra pound. she has her routine down now and she is also losing. so both of us cant wait to talk with you next week.

We have our sites on the guys, they are the ones to beat for now, haha, might do a little covert operation at the west side gym to see what they are doing.

talk to you soon.

Jennifer and Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment