Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Laura one of our Biggest Losers...

Hello Doug and Mary ,

Well, I know how much I worked my butt off this past week, more than the week before. And yet, I have only lost 2.4 lbs. And Jasper only lost 1.9 lbs. Hmmm...

I am breaking down and I'm going to do journaling this week and see if it makes a difference. I did not go out to eat at all last week, but maybe I was eating more than I realized. So it's come to food journaling.

I hate food journaling, but I hate being 219.2 lbs even more than food journaling. And I hate not being at my goal weight that I had set for myself by this time. I really wanted to be down to at least 211 by the end of the first month.

I really just can't wait to be below 200. I haven't seen that since my thyroid went haywire on me.

I don't even know what to say for Jasper. I know he's working hard at work and he's sweating multiple times on a daily basis. I'm just going to keep encouraging him. We are making a point to get out more and be more active. We went hiking up and down the bluff by his family's place on Sunday. It was a very fun time that consisted of lots of exercise. It felt good to actually not have to stop every few steps to catch my breath.

I'll talk to you in the morning!!

Laura

What I would like to say to her is....CELEBRATE any amount of weight loss!!! You are moving forward!!!!! Life is changing so embrace it! Journal your food for sure!!! It is the BEST way to lose weight!!!!

Go Laura and Jasper! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment